I am sure you have heard that it’s a good idea to listen to your body.:) Do you?:)
Have you ever considered how much of an effect the foods you eat and fitness program has on your body, energy and health?
Find out by starting a daily food, lifestyle and fitness journal in your life. Here are 5 great ways to listen to your body and learn how to pay close attention to:
1) What kind of exercise you do? (weight training, running, bicycling etc.)
2) How much exercise you do? (How much training you do and the duration of each session?)
3) How often do you exercise? (How many times per day or week do you train?)
4) When do you exercise? (What time a day do you usually exercise?)
5) How you feel after you exercise? (how do you feel after your work out?)
1) What kinds of foods do you eat and how do your prepare them? (Do you cook or eat them raw?)
2) How much do you eat? (How much do you eat during each meal?)
3) How often you eat? (How often you eat and do you sometimes forget to eat?)
4) When you do eat? (Do you sometimes crave for certain types of foods? What are they and what times a day do you crave for them?) Example: Do you find yourself reaching for cheese and crackers in the afternoon?)
5) How you feel after you eat? Are you energized? Do you feel tired and lethargic? Headache?
Pay Close Attention and Listen to your Body
It will guide you in making the best possible choices for your health and well-being.
Re-evaluate your day and start writing everything down in your soon to be, favorite, new journal.
Pay attention to what kinds of foods you are eating and how much you are eating.
Keep track of your pulse rate before and after meals and your reactions, moods, energy levels, weight, elimination and sleep patterns. It will give you valuable information about your body and how it responds to certain foods and help you discover if you have any types of food sensitivities and what kinds of foods and situations are causing problems. This will help you learn how to listen to your body.
If you are hyper sensitive to certain foods, it’s wise to remove them from your diet. You may be able to reintroduce them back into your life after taking a break from them. I have often found that the foods that I am the MOST attracted to, are usually the ones that I am the MOST sensitive to. Pay attention if you have certain “food cravings” as your body may be trying to give you a message about it’s current condition. Many people are allergic to milk, wheat and grains.
Check in with your body before, during and after exercise and pay attention to how you feel. If you feel nervous about a certain exercise or movement, pay attention as that is your body’s natural defense mechanism and may be protecting you against possible injuries by telling you to slow down. Make sure you listen to your body and rest if you need to. I hope you have enjoyed these 5 great ways to listen to your body.
Want my FREE report with 9 ways to Melt Belly Fat Forever?
Contact me at Lifestylefitnesscoach.org
5 Great Ways to Listen to your Body